Smithson’s Plumbing are a family business supplying plumbing and heating services in the Rochester and the surrounding areas.
Successfully trading for over 11 years, we are a Rainham based business, although we cover all areas of Rochester and Medway.
We offer a full range of services from fixing leaking taps, to new kitchen sinks, or a completely new bathroom.
Smithsons are more than just Plumbers, with fully qualified City and Guilds plumbers, tilers, plasterers, painters and electricians at our disposal.
We believe in offering our customers outstanding value for money. We won’t charge you for calling us out to your home or business, plus we offer a Fixed price guarantee on jobs. You don’t pay a penny more than the quoted price!
We take our business seriously and make every effort to ensure your peace of mind. All our plumbers are fully qualified to City and Guilds standards and will treat you and your home with respect and courtesy.
Aquasil water softeners
Smithsons Plumbing are approved suppliers of the MiniDUE Aquasil WRAS approved water softener, which will combat limescale and corrosion within the home by using a proven method to accurately produce polyphosphates. The unit is fitted underneath the sink and produces the highest quality drinking water, and is fitted with a simple exchange and refill pouch.
The benefits of the Aquasil MiniDUE are as follows:
- WRAS approved
- Low cost starter pack includes first refill pouch
- MiniDUE guarantees 100% accurate dosage
- 100% food grade liquid polyphosphate solution
- No over dose or under dose situations
- Proportionate dosage
- No power supply required
- Refill pouches last up to 12months *1000gram pouch
- Simple, easy and fuss free DIY refill pouch replacement
- Free Lifetime Warranty option for registered products
- All general plumbing and repairs
- Radiator fitting and relocation
- Home bathroom installations
- Disabled bathroom conversions
- Trained Aqualisa shower installer
- Thermostatic shower installs
- Insurance work
- Building work
- Isle of Grain
- The Isle of Sheppey